American, German, Japanese Swords and Militaria Auction No.1
The family is selling the contents of the estate of this lifelong collector of worldwide Military items.
He was also known as a builder of swords, and there will be many small parts of swords and knives in the upcoming No.2 Auction sometime in August or September, so stay tuned !
All Items will be brought to our warehouse for preview on Tuesday, August 3rd - 9am - 6pm
Thursday, August 5th @ 9am - 6pm
Friday, August 6th @ 9am - 6pm
(13)-Misc. Pocket and Sheath Knives * (3) Reproduction German Helmet Liners * (3) SS Service Award Medals * (3) Sword Blades * (4) Japanese flags * (5)-Ornamental Devices * 1947 Life Magazine * 1990 Japanese Coin with Stand * 2 Books - World Coins and Kanji & Kana * 2 German Coins * 2 German Pins * 2 Imperial Fixed Blade Knives with Sheaths * 2 Japanese Knives in Case * 2 Kabar Pocket Knives * 3 Japanese Coins * 6 Japanese Coins * 7 German SS Pins * Arms and Armor of Samurai Book * Asian Hand Made Short Sword * Assisted Opening Imperial Pocket Knife * Austrian Helmet * Bavarian WWI Sword * Bench Made Fighting Knife * British Martini Rifle Socket Bayonet * Bulgarian (?) Helmet Shell * C. Jul. Herbertz Solingen Fixed Blade Knife with Sheath * Camillus USMC Fighting Knife * Camillus USMC Fighting Knife Project * Cast Iron Japanese Helmet Replica * Cast Iron Japanese Samurai Helmet Replica * Chinese (?) Wakizashi Blade * Chinese Blood Chit * Chinese Wakizashi Blade * Civil War Era Socket Bayonet * Czech Medical Medal (?) * Dagger with Sheath * Damascus Steel Fixed Blade Dagger with Sheath * Decorated Wood Club * Decorative Axe * Decorative Broadsword Wall Hanger * Decorative Dagger * Decorative Pike * Decorative Sword * Decorative Wood Carved Wall Mount Unknown Coat of Arms with 2 Swords * Early 1980's US Helmet Liner * Early Japanese Wakizashi * Early Japanese Wakizashi Parts Sword * Fantasy German Paratrooper Knife * Fantasy German SS Metal I.D. Tag * Fencing Sword * Fighting Knife Project * Fingerjointed Wood Keepsake Box * Fixed Blade Knife and Sheath * Fixed Blade Knife with Sheath * Fraternal Short Sword * French Lebel Rifle Bayonet * French Model 1868 Chassepot Rifle Bayonet * Frosts Sweden Carbon Steel Knife Blade with Sheath * German (?) Bayonet Blade * German 1st Model Luftwaffe Dagger * German 1st Model Luftwaffe Sword * German 2nd Model Luftwaffe Dagger * German Army Dagger * German Dagger Parts Lot * German Fire/Police Dress Bayonet * German Fire/Police Dress Bayonet Project * German Gestapo Police Metal I.D. Tag * German Hitler Youth Knife * German K98 Bayonet * German Kreigsmarine Service Medal * German Luftschutz (Air Raid) Helmet * German M 1884/98 Bayonet * German M1898/05 Bayonet * German Made Argentine Model 1909 Bolo * German Made Contract Bayonet * German Made Dagger * German Model 1898 Bayonet * German Naval Dagger * German Naval Dagger Project * German NSKK Dagger * German NSKK Dagger Project * German SA Dagger * German SA Dagger Project * German SA/NSKK Dagger * German SA/NSKK Dagger Project * German Short Model Dress Bayonet * German Socket Bayonet * German SS Dagger * German SS Dagger Project * German Sword Blade * Graded 1919 Japanese 5 Rin Coin * Hand Made Katana * Hard Side Gun Case * Heavy Brass Harley Davidson Eagle * Heavy Metal Japanese Animal Figurine * Hitler's Armored Car Souvenir Book * Home Made Spear Point with Cover * Imperial Brand Fixed Blade Knife with Sheath * Imperial Japanese Silver Coin - 50 Sen * Incomplete German 1st Model Luftwaffe Dagger * Incomplete Japanese Katana * Japanese (?) Naval Dagger Blade w/Scabbard * Japanese Arawashi Pocket Knife * Japanese Arisaka Bayonet * Japanese Army Katana * Japanese Army Officer Katana * Japanese Army Officer's Katana * Japanese Army Officer/Police Dress Saber * Japanese Army Officers Katana * Japanese Army Officers Katana Project * Japanese Army Officers/Police Saber * Japanese Army/Naval Wakizashi * Japanese Army/Navy Katana * Japanese Army/Police Parade Sword * Japanese Bayonet Project * Japanese Book - Dancing Psalms * Japanese Cavalry Saber * Japanese Cavalry Saber Blade * Japanese Cavalry Sword Project * Japanese Coin Collection * Japanese Coin Collection in Collector Book * Japanese Dagger Project * Japanese Helmet * Japanese High Ranking Official (?) Sash * Japanese Imperial Army Katana * Japanese Iron Ball Direction in Fabric Covered Case * Japanese Katana * Japanese Katana Project * Japanese Mid/Late War Bayonet * Japanese Military Insignia in Case * Japanese Naval Dagger * Japanese Naval Dagger Project * Japanese Naval Officer's Katana * Japanese Pendant with Photograph * Japanese Russo War Naval Katana * Japanese Sword Breaker * Japanese Tanto * Japanese Type 99 "Last Ditch" Barrel w/Bayonet * Japanese Type 99 "Last Ditch" Bayonet * Japanese Wakizashi * Japanese Wakizashi Blade and Saya * Japanese Wakizashi Project * Japanese Wakizashi w/Skewer * Ka-Bar Brand Folding Lock-Blade Pocket Knife * Ken Burns Civil War on DVD * Knife with Custom Handle * Late War Japanese Type 99 Bayonet * Luftschutz 3pc German Air Raid Helmet * Memphis Novelty Works Marked Cavalry Sword Blade * Metal Keepsake Box with Wood Insert * Model 1914 German Helmet * NSKK German Dagger * Nunchucks * Old Fixed Blade Knife with Sheath * Older Japanese Wakizashi * Oriental Project Dagger * Original Bowie Knife Blade * Original Bowie Knife with Sheath * P.C. Japan Brand Fixed Blade Knife with Sheath * Pair of Ninja Hand Weapons * Plier Knife with Sheath * Posters of WWII Book * Pre WWII Japanese Cavalry Saber * Prussian Helmet Plate * Reenactor German SS Helmet * Reenactor Medieval Shield * Reissued Mid 1800's Socket Bayonet * Relic German Dress Bayonet * Relic German M40 Helmet * Relic German SA Dagger Project * Reproduction (?) German Helmet * Reproduction (?) German Wewelsburg SS Pin * Reproduction WWI German Helmet * Small Keepsake Assortment * Smithsonian WWI Book * Spanish Army Helmet * Spanish Helmet * Spanish Made Fencing Sword * Spear * Spear Point * Spear with Blade * SS Metal Skull Hat Pin * Swiss (?) Socket Bayonet * Tourist Trade Chinese Sword * Tourist Trade Japanese Katana * Training (?) Sword * Unknown 1800's Socket Bayonet * Unknown Older Blade w/Scabbard * Unknown Socket Bayonet * Unmarked German M40 Helmet * US 1902 All-Officers Sword Blade * US Bayonet for M16 Rifle * US Civil War Socket Bayonet * US Doughboy Helmet Shell * US Korean War Helmet Shell * US M1 Garand Bayonet w/Scabbard * US Marine Corps NCO Sword * US Militia Sword * US Model 1860 Cavalry Saber * US Pre-Vietnam Inert Grenade * US WWII Silver Star Medal w/Box * USMC Officer Mameluke * Valor Brand Fixed Blade Knife with Sheath * Victorinox Pocket Knife * War Time Japanese Type 99 Rifle Bayonet * Western Brand Fixed Blade Knife with Sheath * Whale Brand Fixed Blade Knife with Sheath * Wood Ammo Box * WWI Austrian Helmet * WWI Prussian Iron Cross 2nd Class Medal * WWII Era Japanese Katana
* TERMS OF SALE: 10% Buyer Fee added to high bid at invoice and becomes the contract price. All items are being sold AS IS, WHERE IS, No Warranties or Guarantees of any kind. No Returns, No Refunds. A paid invoice receipt from Texas Auction & Realty is required prior to pickup and removal. Buyers assume all responsibility and hold Seller and Auctioneer harmless for introducing any item or part of item into the stream of commerce. Photographs and Descriptions are provided as a guide, and a guide only. Bidders to verify correctness of ANY advertised information to their satisfaction as to use for any particular purpose. Any bid placed by a Bidder is based solely upon the Bidders personal inspection and opinion. Failure to inspect the property does not relieve bidder of responsibility for payment and removal as stated in these terms. All bids are a binding contract according to these terms. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the Bidder shall be bound by the bid amount. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (bid amount) before submitting your bids. Auction Company may change bidders usernames or passwords at the sole discretion of the Auction company. Auction is subject to additions and or deletions prior to auction closing.
* INVOICES & PAYMENT TERMS: All Invoices are due and payable upon receipt. Buyer authorizes Ross Bandy Auctioneers, LLC dba Texas Auction & Realty to charge buyers credit card to pay invoices up to $2,500. A Cashiers Check will be required for invoices over $2,500. You may pay in Cash when you pickup your items. If you have a preference in how you wish to pay, please let the Auctioneer know before the auction ends! Otherwise, all cards will be charged after the conclusion of the online auction.
* SALES TAX: Sales tax will be collected on taxable items at the appropriate sales tax rate unless you have filled out a valid Texas Resale Exemption form. You may fax your form to: (817) 594-0585. We must have this on file in order to exclude sales tax from your purchases on your final invoice.
* EXTENDED BIDDING DYNAMIC CLOSING: If a bid is entered within the last five minutes of the closing of an item, the closing time will be extended by five minutes to ensure sufficient time for bidders to submit their bids. Extended Bidding will continue until all bidding has ceased.
* PREVIEW & INSPECTION: The Preview and Inspection Schedule is available, and can be found in the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page. Individuals previewing items are personally responsible for any breakagedamage to items they are handling and will be charged appraised value for item(s). All people previewing assume all responsibility for their own safety. Auctioneer & Seller are not responsible for accidents.
* PICK UP TIME REMOVAL: The Pickup Time Removal Schedule is available, and can be found on the Auction Listing Tab on the Auction Page, and must be adhered to specifically. Any bid placed by a Bidder should be based on their ability to comply with the pickup schedule as listed. Buyers MUST pickup these items and provide any additional personnel or equipment required to move the item. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP THE ITEM DURING THE SCHEDULED PICKUP TIME --- DO NOT BID! Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies, boxes, packing material, tools, equipment, etc. necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading and hauling at their own expense. ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
* SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
SHIPPING: is available on small items and can be grouped. **WE DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING THAT IS BREAKABLE**. Please send us an email at the conclusion of the auction if you need your items shipped, and include the address you wish the items shipped to, as well as a method of payment. No items will be shipped until payment has been received for the total invoice including shipping charges. When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes - The shipping cost will be invoiced as follows: Large - $25, Medium - $20, Small - $10.
DELIVERY: is by quotation only a minimum of 24 hours prior to the end of bidding.
* NOTICE TO BIDDERS AND BUYERS OF AUCTIONEER'S RIGHT TO REPOSSESS AND RECOVER DAMAGES:
By placing any bid, each Bidder or Buyer -
1) understands that Auctioneer or Seller incurs actual damages by non-performing Bidders or Buyers.
2) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not paid for by midnight on the 5th day after auction ends, and may close the non-paying Bidder account.
3) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may repossess any property not picked up by the Buyer or hisher representative on the 5th day after auction ends regardless of invoice payment status. A Storage Fee equal to any payments, may be levied at midnight on the 5th day after auction ends. Defaulting Buyer account may be closed, and a black flag notification may be sent to the MarkNet Alliance removing registration access to all MarkNet websites.
4) understands that Auctioneer or Seller may request assistance from a third party to recover damages incurred as the result of a non-performing Bidder or Buyer.
5) ANY ITEM NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 5 DAYS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. IF THE BUYER INVOICE IS NOT PAID, THE ITEM(S) WILL BE RESOLD AND THE DEFAULTING BIDDERS ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED FOR ALL MARKNET ALLIANCE AUCTIONS.
Texas Auction & Realty makes no warranty that:
1) your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
2) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable.
3) the quality of any information or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
4) the use or the inability to use the site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on this site; or any other matter relating to the site.
5) in case of any errors or malfunctions of hardware or software, Texas Auction & Realty reserves the right to cancel any transaction even if you have received confirmation of the transaction by email.
We strive to make this system as stable as possible, however errors and equipment malfunctions are possible and may happen without notice. We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Site or its services.